Remote Accounting Professionals that Work Seamlessly With Your Staff
We're an Extension of Your Team
Accsurant provides scalable workforce solutions so Accounting firms can grow their CAS practices.
Our clients receive scalable dedicated teams for bookkeeping, accounting and financial analysis services delivered through an easy to use work management platform. Our teams work as seamless extensions of your own.
Backoffice Accounting Services to Support your Client Accounting Services Practice
Our teams take responsibility for back-office support, freeing you to spend more time serving your clients.
- Costing, vertical & Horizontal analysis
- Management of cash balance by funds
- Prepare for and support the annual audit.
- Yearly budget preparation & periodical analysis
- Setup and maintain a fixed-asset sub-ledger for accountability and calculating depreciation
- Develop operating and capital budgets and integrate with financial reporting
- Form 990 Reporting
- Design chart of accounts
- Preparation of financial statements
- Statement of Financial position (balance sheet)
- Statement of activities (income statement by fund)
- Cash balance by fund
- Support financial forecast component to long-range strategic planning.
- Cash Flow preparation and forecasting
- Conduct special financial analyses.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- GL Accounting
- Recording to Reporting Activities
- Payroll Activities
Transparency & Control
We use technology and process to ensure you’re always in control of the work we do.
We can work with your existing practice management software to manage the work. We also offer task management through our partnership with Monday.com – an award winning WorkOS that can be configured to match your process.
Our Team Utilization and Allocation dashboards let you know at a glance how effectively you’re using your teams – How is my team being utilized? What is my team working on? How efficiently are they working?