Frequently Asked Questions
Most of our clients are new to offshoring. The good news is that advances in cloud-based technology, communications platforms and online security have made remote collaboration much easier. What we provide is access to quality people, a process for managing those people that ensures they are doing the work to the standards you demand, and a methodology for tracking the work that ensures complete transparency and accountability.
Our teams are typically available Monday through Friday, 4:30 am to 1:30 pm Eastern Time (3 pm to 12 am India Standard Time). Alternative schedules may be accommodated based on your needs.
Your team will be available through a variety of channels – including online chat, video conference and email. Our preferred tool is Microsoft Teams but we can use other tools based on our client’s needs. All of our team members are proficient in English, and we evaluate communication skills as part of our hiring and training processes.
During our initial planning calls we will work with you to determine your staffing needs. We provide our team members with up to 30 combined time off each year, which includes personal time, sick days and company holidays (at no cost to you). If your work is time-sensitive we recommend going with at least two resources to ensure adequate backup.
Satisfying your clients is our number 1 priority. We recommend taking a “Crawl, Walk, Run” approach to learning your business. We start with one or two recommended resources working on targeted deliverables, then add additional resources as needed.
We take data security seriously. Our parent company has over 15 years of experience with remote knowledge work for some of the world’s largest life sciences companies and we adopt the same security practices in Accsurant.
- All employees go through extensive background checks prior to hiring
- Employees may only use company issued devices, which are kept up to date with the latest security patches and anti spyware and malware software.
- Employee’s online activities are monitored, and employees may only access company approved content.
- All work and data is kept on systems that you yourself maintain.
We provide you with quality staff you can rely on with the margins you need to grow your business.
- Stability: We’re a subsidiary of MResult, an American company based in Connecticut with 16 years of experience delivering knowledge-based teams to Fortune 500 companies
- Reliability: Our turnover rate is less than half of the industry average
- Partnership: A true partner that is willing to share the risk by starting small and growing your team as needed.
- Process: A proven method for improving margin and operations for Outsourced Accounting Practices